Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!
















We didn't know if we were going to make it this year. The weather this week was questionable - wet, wet, wet. But then this morning came and it was a beautiful, sunny, fall day. Off to the pumpkin patch. This year we went to one up in Salmon Creek trying to avoid the crowds. There wasn't much to it but it was fun. The kids all won a stuffed animal. (I also had one of my most embarrassing moments there but I won't expose myself here.) Had lunch at Applebees before heading home. All in all it was a very fun day!

3 comments:

  1. So fun....but I have to hear about your embarrassing moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great fall pictures! Your kids are so cute!I love beautiful fall days and going to the pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new pictures! I just love Fall time (except for getting sick:)

    ReplyDelete