Friday, November 6, 2009

Finally Family Pictures











We FINALLY got some family pictures. Believe me when I say it was a long time coming. We had them taken by Scarlette Richards. She did such an unbelievable job of capturing the kids. I just love the pictures of them. And it was all relatively painless (with the exception of coming up with cordinating outfits). I am so happy to finally have some beautiful pictures of our family.
Check out Scarlette's website at www.scarlette.squarespace.com.




7 comments:

  1. LOVE them!!! Good job on the outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pictures, you have such a cute family. Nice job with coordinating everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are just a good looking bunch of people. Your boys are so studly and your girls are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is so beautiful! I love the pictures - good choice on your photog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures!!!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They turned out great Jennie! I'm so happy for you guys. You'll love having them around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! My least favorite part of pictures is trying to come up with what to where. That is usually why we don't get them very often! I LOVE the brown and orange. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete