Monday, June 14, 2010

A Painted House













We've got paint and we've got drywall. Things are progressing nicely. I couldn't be happier with our paint colors - I'm just hoping our rock selection doesn't mess it up. They worked on the drywall this weekend and got a lot done. Can't wait to see how far they get today. It really makes a difference. We are mostly happy with how everything turned out but we really wish we had more light in our family room and upstairs hall. Oh well - I guess you always find things you would have done differently in hindsight.


3 comments:

  1. Looking great. We may have to fly out for the grand opening once you move in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the paint color! It's seriously gorgeous. One day when I have a grown up house, I want to copy your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ALWAYS find things you wish you would have done.

    ReplyDelete