Monday, March 23, 2009

Itinerary!

Just one more day and then we are on our way. Here is our Itinerary:



March 25th Wed. 10:30 Portland to Seattle

2:00 Seattle to Beijing

March 26th Thur Arrive Beijing 4:15 pm.

Beijing to Guangzhou 7:20-10:30pm.

March 27th Fri. HAYLEE DAY 10:30

March 28th Sat. Rest and get to know our new daughter

March 29th Sun. Buddist temple (may also try to attend LDS services in Guangzhou)

March 30th Mon. Interview with Civil Affairs and do paperwork

March 31st Tues. Apply for passport

April 1st Wed. Orphanage visit

April 2nd Thurs. City Tour

April 3rd Fri. Pick up Notory docs and passport

April 4th Sat. Medical exam

April 5th Sun. Guangzhou tour (see if we can get conference)

April 6th Mon. Guangzhou tour

April 7th Tues. US consulate

April 8th Wed. Pick up visa and go to consulate

April 9th Thur. Guangzhou to Beijing 6:55 to 10:00

April 10th Fri. Beijing to Seattle / Seattle to Portland Arrive 2:50 pm



Because of our quick turn around we don't have exact locations for our tours. We'll decide once we get there. I'm not sure if I'm going to ever recover from this. We are going to be EXHAUSTED!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Jeni Ellsworth. I am SO excited for you! I love this blog- can't wait to hear all about your adventures bringing Haylee home.
    We have a family blog too! www.oliviascoutandco.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had known that you had a blog about this! It is all so exciting for you. I can't wait to meet your sweet new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in Incredible Journey - Sharing on a blog is a gift to us all :)

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip! I bet you can't wait to have her in your arms! Take care and say Hi to Sunjun for me.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I came across your blog and realized our little girls are from the same orphanage! I'm still waiting for our LOA. I know you're trip will be a whirlwind, but if you are able I'd love for you to check on our little one at the orphanage. She is Qian En Hui with a b//d of 7/19/07. I would be SO grateful....and can't wait to follow your journey! I'm so excited for you.
    Julie LaMotta
    www.thelamottafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete