Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some News

So we have learned that CCAA does indeed need that second piece of paper. My agency has returned it to them and we are hoping that we will receive our TA soon. I am told that there is still a chance that we can travel on the 20th but I just don't see how that is possible unless our travel approval comes through by the end of the week. But I am hopeful. I think the 27th of March would be fine too but the sooner I can go the better. At least now I know that someone is aware of my file and it isn't lost.

I think I have finished purchasing everything that I will need for the trip. I have completely packed one suitcase and all that is left is for me and Kevin's stuff. I'm hoping that once we do have our travel approval in hand that everything else will fall into place and that time will move quickly. I can't wait to bring Haylee home.

No comments:

Post a Comment